1. The customer is responsible for all hired items from the time of delivery until collected by Tamaryn's Treasures. You are responsible for the safe keeping and protection of all items. All items must be kept indoors unless otherwise agreed.
2. Our hire period covers between 1 - 3 days depending on the circumstances. Extra days may be available but may incur an extra charge. We will try to be flexible where possible.
3. Once the final balance has been paid, requests for extra items to be added to the order will try to be accommodated but cannot be guaranteed. Payment for these items will be required before delivery. Unfortunately, the order cannot be reduced after the final balance has been settled.
4. In the event of loss or damage to any items hired, Tamarynís Treasures will charge the full cost of replacement as follows:
5. An additional refundable damage deposit of between £50 and £200 will be due with the balance. We will agree on this at the time of booking. This will be returned within 14 days of your event less the cost of any breakages.
6. A minimum deposit of £100 or 50% of the full amount of the hire (whichever is the greater) will be payable upon booking. This is non refundable.
7. The balance is payable no later than 1 month prior to the date of your event. We can accept cash, paypal and bank transfers. Unfortunately we cannot accept cheques.
8. For our vintage china, 20% of total hire cost will be charged for our washing service in the event that our china is collected unwashed. Please ensure all items are carefully wiped and scraped or fully emptied if you have booked our washing service. We reserve the right to make a surcharge if this has no been adhered to. All items mist be hand-washed only. Please do not put our items in the dishwasher.
9. All cancellations must be confirmed by email or in writing.
10. Items not available on the due date for collection will be charged at twice the daily rate for each addition day. Please do not remove our items from the venue without our prior consent.
11. Our vintage china will be, in our opinion, in sound condition. This means there will be no chips or cracks to vintage items but there may be some signs of wear on patterns and gilt. All other items must be in perfect hireable order.
12. The return of all packing boxes is essential and their loss or damage will be charged at full replacement cost. Items hired must be repacked safely in their original packaging. Linen must not be placed damp or in any form of plastic bag as mildew can occur within a few hours.
13. Prices are occasionally reviewed, however, the prices quoted at the time of booking and upon receipt of the deposit will be honoured for the date of the event.
14. Tamarynís Treasures accept no responsibility for any loss or injury caused through use or breakage of any of the items hired.
15. On occasion, we may have to offer an alternative to the product booked. This only occurs when items have not been returned to us and is very rare. We will try our very best to make sure this does not happen.
Vintage China Hire • Decoration Hire • Candelabra Hire • Wedding Flowers • Venue Styling • Sweetie Tables • Venue Dressing
Sign up to our Mailing List:
Join our Network:
Site content © Tamaryn Wright. Site design by Applebox Designs